Thursday, June 21, 2012

Glory Bee Graphics


Peace like a River     Yellowstone National Park

Wings as Eagles    Pair of Bald Eagles Lake Martin, Louisiana

Be Still            Egret  South Louisiana

Shadow of Your Wings      Snowy Egret   South Lousiana

Grace is Amazing    Narcissus   Louisiana

No Fear    Blue Agapanthus Flowers   California

Glory Bee Graphics
Here are some of my finished scripture photos: the framed print and the matching photo on canvas.  I am very excited to see them all together!This is the collection that I plan to wholesale at the gift market in Dallas (hopefully in January).  Now I am in the process of getting the matching note cards printed.  I have the blue agapanthus cards already, and the narcissus ones are on the way. 

Speaking of market, I am leaving later today to go and order some
Fall and Christmas items for the shop.  I will be buying some jewelry, clothing, decorative accessories, and maybe some vintage things. It will all work together with these images for our Christmas season in the shop that will go up early in November.  Planning ahead!

sheltongail@hotmail.com

All of these items are for sale.  The 11 x 14 canvas prints are
$45.00 each.  The framed ones vary...you can email me for
prices.  Most of them range from $150.00 -$275.00. 
All of these would make great Christmas gifts,
or inspirational decorative accent. Come by the
gallery and check them out!

No comments: