Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Next Destination: China

Great Wall of China

Happy Panda

I am in the process of planning my next trip...and I think I have decided on China.
Go Ahead Tours has a tour that lasts 15 days, and covers all the highlights of
this fascinating place.   I am looking at July 24, 2013.  I would like to organize
another group, so if you think you might be interested, let me know.  You
can go to Go Ahead Tours and check out the whole itinerary, pricing, details,
etc.  I will be doing some sketching, photography, and some painting during
the trip.  But non-artists are always welcome!  
So, get your calendars out, and check the dates, and then save the
date for a trip to China!

Speaking of Go Ahead Tours, they contacted me about featuring some of
my artwork and photography from the Peru trip on their blog.  I am very
excited about getting to share some of my work on a different venue. I will
have to let you know what they decide to feature.

Let me know about traveling to China... I look forward to hearing from
some of you

sheltongail@hotmail.com

No comments: