Monday, June 18, 2012

20th Anniversary Celebration at the Gallery


Pea Patch Gallery   20th Anniversary

We are getting ready for the 20th
anniversary of the Pea Patch Gallery!
It is hard to believe, but 20 years ago in
August, we opened the gallery in order to
have a place to display not only my
work, but the work of my students.

I have been trying to think of a way to
celebrate, and I think I have decided.
I would like to have a Student Show by
anyone who has ever taken a class under
me...in school, workshop, or private lesson.
Each student can bring one piece, ready to
hang, any medium, any size.  The piece can
be something completed with me, or any piece
you may have done before or since.
The work can be delivered to the gallery,
shipped or hand delivered, by July 28th.

I am excited to see some of your work!
And delighted that I can celebrate this milestone
for the gallery showcasing work that I have
helped you to create!  So, get the word out,
and tell your fellow classmates to get something
out, dust it off, and drop it by...can't wait
to hang it all up.

for info:
sheltongail@hotmail.com
318-628-3560

I would like to have a reception...maybe
around Sept 1...will let you know

No comments: