Friday, April 25, 2014

2015 Trip to Germany




I have booked my trip for 2015....to Germany, Switzerland, and Austria!
It is with Go Ahead Tours, and the departure date is June 6th, 2015.
It is a 2 week adventure through these three countries...lots of sight
seeing, shopping, eating!, and sketching and painting (for me)!
You can go to www.gailshelton.grouptoursite.com  to see the
entire itinerary, prices, etc.  The cost covers most of the expenses including
airfare, transportation, hotels, most meals, baggage handling, etc.
The deposit to reserve your spot is only $300, with the balance
due sometime next April.
If you think you might be interested, feel free to call or email
me.  I already have several that want to go...I hope that includes you!

Summer 2015 Trip: Germany, Switzerland, Austria
June 6, 2015 - June 20th  approx $4000
sheltongail@hotmail.com
318-628-3560


No comments: