Friday, August 3, 2012

Gone to Market....Findlay Market

Findlay Market, located downtown Cincinnati

Pretty, fresh peaches...yum 
Would make a great drawing!


Inside the aisles....fresh meat, fish, and poultry

I had a chicken salad sandwich here...with grapes and walnuts in it.  It
 was delicious....but I don't know if it was quite as good as ours
at the Pea Patch!

Lots of bologna...

More fruit....


I love to see the local sites whenever I travel, and most of you that
follow me, know I love a market, of any kind, anywhere!
I have been in the markets of Paris, Italy, Peru, and now
Cincinnati!  I enjoy taking pics of the fruit, flowers, and all
kinds of food.  It is always so interesting.  The sandwich I had
for lunch was great, and I indulged in a chocolate-dipped piece of
baklava from a Greek booth...wow. 

I attended the John Ursillo workshop this afternoon, and I will post some
pics tonight.  It was fun, and I learned a lot.

sheltongail@hotmail.com

No comments: