Saturday, July 14, 2007

Back from Market


As a retail store owner, I make a yearly trip to Gift Market. This is the second year I have gone to America'sMart in Atlanta. It is a great place, and I have been there all week ordering things for the shop. I have been selecting things to go with the two major themes this year of the art show: island/Key West/seashell/flamingo and moose/mountain/lodge/pine things. I am excited about the items I found, and I think it will all come together. I shared with several of the vendors my plans, and I hope they check out this space to check on my progress.


I am sharing this eagle painting today. I actually did this painting on the cruise to Alaska. (I am still in a hotel room in Tuscaloosa on my way home) so I am not actually painting tonight! Anyway, I saw several eagles in Alaska. They were everywhere, and I am so glad they are making a comeback, and are now off the endangered list. This is a small watercolor in a 8 x 10 mat, and is for sale, as are all the paintings. Thanks for sharing in this experience.
Original Watercolor 5 x 7 $35.00

No comments: