Thursday, August 19, 2010

Pepper for Portfolio

I had a chance tonight to work on another
page for my licensing portfolio. I have lots
of these pepper paintings, and I just picked
up several from a friend in Texas. So I
decided to work them up into some possible
licensing designs.
I do the peppers with a Sharpie, and then
wet the inside shape, and fill with watercolor
that bleeds and blurs inside the shape. I add
the green stems, and then the little black
pepper dots. I did the stripe designs with some
Dick Blick Studio markers (which I love), and
then put the page together in Photoshop.
Post a Comment