Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sugar and Spice...and all things Nice


Almost finished with this little girl. Just a few more tweaks
and it will be done.
This morning I drove to Natchitoches to look at a possible
project at Mason Salter's furniture store. They want some
clouds painted on a ceiling on the exterior of the building.
I will probably be able to do it, but not till it warms up
some...maybe a lot!
And I am planning my next painting trips. I am planning
to go to Machu Pichu down in Peru in April of 2012. And
in the meantime, I may take a group to Charleston and
Savannah in May of 2011. If you think you might be
interested in either trip, just let me know. I can send you
info, prices, dates, etc. If you sign up before the end of
the year, there are some discounts. The down payment
might make a great Christmas gift for someone you love!
gail shelton art

No comments: