Sunday, October 21, 2012

Bee Happy

I thought this would be a good image for today. 
I have been guilty of wishing my life away at times,
waiting for circumstances or timing to be just right.  We all tend to
believe that the grass is always greener somewhere else,
and that we can be happy only when everything is perfect. 
We waste precious time under-appreciating
(is that a word?!) our lives as they are.  I love the words written here:

The time to be happy is now
The place to be happy is here

I saw this somewhere years ago in my life, when I needed
to see it, and it really spoke to me.  I thought it would look
good with this "happy" sunflower, and
the contented bees.  I hope on this God's day, you can
appreciate your own life, and embrace your circumstances,
and be grateful.  I will try too!

sheltongail@hotmail.com

No comments: