Saturday, October 20, 2012

Digital Collections

Arkansas Photo Album

Digital Photo Book




I just finished getting all of my Arkansas photos printed and put in
an album.  I know a lot of digital photographs never make it off of the
memory stick or off the computer.  I encourage you to do something with your
 photos.  I so enjoy going back and looking at albums or digital photo
books from previous trips or family occasions.  If you don't want to get
them printed, the digital photo books are soooo easy now.  It is simple to
 make a photo book online now.Sites like Shutterfly, Snapfish, and Walmart.com
are all offering a variety of digital books in different sizes and styles. 
If you need some help or advice on how to share
your treasured photos, just let me know.  I'd love to give you some ideas.

I drew the winning name for the drawing for the tote bag. 
It is Paula Jones!  congrats Paula...come by the shop and you can
pick out the one that you want!!

sheltongail@hotmail.com

No comments: