Thursday, October 18, 2012

Note-worthy

Seashell notepad...large  5 x 7


small notepad with the poppy design

I received some more of my merchandise today...some of the notepads
I had printed with my designs.  The one with the seashells is
larger...about 5 x 7.  And the smaller one with the geometric
design goes with the teacup or the poppy design.  It is
smaller...about 3 x 5.  There is one more on the way that
goes with the poppy design as well.  I have the bags on display
in the gallery, and now I can add the note pads
for sale too!

I took the Christmas t-shirt design to the silk screen printer
today.  The shirts will be long sleeved and black, with the
large design on the back this time.  There will also be a small
chest pocket design that reads, "Merry Christmas".  They will be
ready in a couple of weeks.  They come in sizes Sm, Med, Large,
XL, 2 XL, and 3XL.  They will be $30 this year (they went up in
price because of the two sided design?!)  We will start selling them
on November 8th...the day of the downtown Christmas Open House.

sheltongail@hotmail.com

I am still giving away one of the bags tomorrow to someone who has left
me a comment.  You will have your choice of bag, and I will ship it
free if you are out of town.  Get to commenting!!

No comments: