Friday, July 30, 2010

Miracles at Monterey























I can still be amazed by God's unlimited imagination!
I spent the day at the Monterey Bay Aquarium, and I
took these photos (along with many more!) The jellyfish
were eerily beautiful. The seahorses are really neat. The
green one is called a "dragon of the sea", and mimics the
underwater plants so well, that you could not see them
unless they moved. The penguins were comical, as were
the otters. And I felt like I was underwater in the kelp forest.
All in all, a great day.
I am off to the awards banquet...should be really nice.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Yay! I'm glad you got to spend the day at the aquarium. Cool photos! They came out very clear and crisp!

Caroline said...

Great photos, besides a painter, a talented photographer too!
Great work.
caroline