Friday, July 23, 2010

Painting Progress


Making a little progress on this painting.
I am just about ready to cover all of this
first stage with masking fluid, that seals
off this part, and keeps water from touching
it. Then I will wet the whole painting, and
add the softer, more blurry background.
Then, I will remove the mask, and finish up
with some details.

Art Camp:
Daniel, (the current Art teacher at the
Middle School, and a former student),
is teaching an art camp at the
gallery this week. They have been really
good. He is doing pencil drawing, watercolor
painting, and origami, as well as a little Art
History thrown in. They will finish up tomorrow,
and I will try to get some pictures of them
and their artwork.

"Drawn to Water"
I am still hanging part of the new collection
in the gallery. It is shaping up, and I have most
of the main pieces in place. Will try to post
pics of that too.

Private Lessons:
I am currently doing some private lessons for
children or adults, age 10 and up. If you are
interested, just call or email me. We can set
up something for the fall.

sheltongail@hotmail.com

No comments: