Friday, July 16, 2010

A License to Paint





I have several projects going on right now,
and that is unusual for me. I am a very
sequential person; I usually start and complete
a project before I move to the next one. But
the things I am working on now are long-term
things that I can't quite finish in one sitting.
So I try to make a little progress each day
on something...and skip around to suit my
mood. (ooh, that sounds so much like an artist...)
Anyway, here are two art licensing pages for
the portfolio I am sending off to some licensing
companies soon. This is one of the many things
I am juggling around. The others are:

1. Greece sketchbook (coming along)
2. Licensing Portfolio
3. Entry for Blossom Art Show
4. Layout Design for cafe menu
5. Greece art for Fall Show


Just a reminder about the watercolor give-away.
I am up to 37 followers! and one lucky one will
get the painting at the end of the month. (it is
at the top of the post )
sheltongail@hotmail.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"Art of the Day" is now one of my daily morning coffee reads. I love your titles. Irises and Poppies look great. This gave me ideas for my theatre design students!

Pat Farmer

Gail H. Shelton said...

Hi Pat, so glad you are following along! Maybe you will win the watercolor of Corfu?! Thanks for the kind words. I know your students are lucky to have you, and they will probably be sick of hearing about Greece!!
Gail